Meet Farhan Qureshi, DDS
Farhan Qureshi, D.D.S. – Leading Cosmetic, Implant and Sedation Dentist in Northern Virginia
Dr. Farhan Qureshi is a very caring and ethical person with a strong clinical background in Esthetic and Implant dentistry. He received his dental degree in 1995, from which he went on to complete a residency in Advanced Education in General and Cosmetic Dentistry from Boston University. In 1999, Dr. Farhan Qureshi completed 2 years of postdoctoral training in dental Implantology at Boston University.
Dr. Farhan Qureshi has been recognized as one of America’s Top Dentist for 6 consecutive years 2008 -2014 by the Consumer’s Research Council of America. Also, in 2011 -2013, Dr. Farhan Qureshi was voted a ‘Top Dentist’ in the Washington D.C. area by his peers in Washingtonian magazine.
Dr. Farhan Qureshi moved to the Bay area of San Francisco in 2002, where he maintained a private practice in Berkeley, California for 5 years. In addition to this, he was on the faculty at the University of Pacific School of dentistry in San Francisco. Dr. Farhan Qureshi is also certified in providing “Sleep Dentistry” by the Dental organization for conscious sedation. Dr. Farhan Qureshi is an active member of the following associations.
- The Virginia Dental Association
- The Alexandria Dental Society
- The Northern Virginia Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The California Dental Association
- The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Member of Rotary International
- Member of Bailey’s Cross Roads Rotary Club
- Paul Harris Fellow
- Member of Synergy Dental Club
- Member of Pakistan Medical and Dental Association
When not involved in dentistry, Dr. Farhan Qureshi, his wife and Son enjoy traveling, playing Cricket and good food.